Service explanation for JA-112E
Wired keypad with RFID
The wired access module (4) contains the first operating segment (1). This configuration can be expanded with the desired number of JA-192E segments (up to max. 20 per configuration).
Figure: 1 – operating segment; 2 – segment keys; 3 – illuminated activation key; 4 – RFID module; 5 – module opening terminals;
Image: 6 – connector connection audio module; 7 – connector control segments; 8 – terminal for connecting the audio module to the control panel; 9 – terminal bus; 10 – serial number; 11 – tamper switch
1. Press the four clips on the sides one after the other (see Fig. 1) and release the module from the plastic rear wall.
2. When installing a subsequent operating segment, first remove the closing cap at the top of the 1st segment.
3. Remove the transparent covers from segments (by pulling forcefully on both sides at segment keys).
4. Always connect the guide wire of the segment to the connector of the previous segment and click them together (it is best to always rotate the guide wires by rotating the segment through 360° - this way the wires do not accidentally get caught between the plastic parts clamped). Install all desired control segments in the same way. Finally, replace the sealing cap (click in).
5. Pull the cable through the plastic back panel and screw the back panel into position with segments. When using several control segments, also fix the segments to the wall (choose the number of screws according to need).
6. Connect the bus cable to the connection terminal (9).
Before connecting the BUS, the system must be disconnected from the power supply.
7. Connect the segment supply to the module's internal connector (7).
8. Snap the RFID module into the configuration.
9. Continue to follow the installation manual for the control panel. Basic Steps:
a. After switching on, the yellow signal light flashes because the module has not been enrolled in the system.
b. Select the required position in the F-Link program on the Peripherals card and start the learning mode with the Read button.
c. Press the illuminated activation button (3), which causes the module to learn and the yellow light to go out.
10. After the assembly is complete, place the description labels in the segment cover caps and close the caps. Description labels are printed as part of the F-Link program (Peripherals card, by position of the RFID module – Internal setting).
Image: place description label in the operating segment.
This is done by the F-Link program – Card Peripherals. At the position of the RFID module Use internal setting. The current configuration appears, with the possibility to set its properties. Individual segments can be assigned the desired functions (section control, section state signaling, alarm sounding, PG output control, PG output state signaling, etc.). Details can be found in the F-Link program.
If the configuration of segments needs to be changed, pull them apart at the place of the connection, on the sides (on the side of the keys).
Power supply from the control panel bus (9…15 V)
Current consumption in standby (rest) 10 mA
Current consumption for choice of cable 15 mA
Each added operating segment 0.5mA
Operating frequency RFID 125 kHz
Operating temperature range -10 to +40 °C
Environment in accordance with CSN EN 50131-1 II. inside, general
Classification grade 2
in accordance with CSN EN 50131-1, CSN EN 50131-3,
Further complies with CSN ETSI EN 300330, CSN EN 50130-4
CSN EN 55022, CSN EN 60950-1
Operating Conditions CTÚ No. VO-R/10/09.2010-11
Product JA-112E is designed and manufactured in accordance with the applicable provisions: Government Decree No. 426/2000 Coll. in the text of regulations promulgated later, provided that they are used according to their intended purpose.
Note: Although this product does not contain any harmful materials, do not dispose of it with household waste, but hand it in at the collection point designated for electronic waste.