U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
This compact carbon monoxide detector is ideal for those looking for the safety of a system that warns of this odorless, deadly gas at an early stage - without having to install an eye-catching, bulky detector in the room.
With dimensions of only 45 x 80 mm, this CO detector is 75% smaller than most carbon monoxide detectors and can therefore be installed very unobtrusively. Nevertheless, this detector has a powerful sensor and an alarm that produces 85 dB at the first signs of danger.
The detector is easy to assemble thanks to the supplied screws and has a lithium battery that offers protection for many years. The detector also has a test button for periodic checking, a message if the battery needs to be replaced and a warning signal if the detector itself needs to be replaced.
Important: This product contains very sensitive parts. Only store and / or use the product at an ambient temperature between -10 and 40 ° Celsius.
• EN50291 and BSI Kitemark certified - has a reliable Figaro sensor (with service life of approx. 10 years)
• Sleek, small and unobtrusive design - fits into any interior
• Including lithium battery - with a long service life and warning signal if the battery runs out
• Easily accessible test / hush button - can be operated with one hand
• Easy to assemble - use the screws supplied
• Powerful alarm - emits a warning signal of more than 85 dB at an early stage
Quick start guide
|Detector type||Carbon monoxide|
|Operating temperature||-10 - +40 ° C|
|Incl. batteries||Built-in Lithium-Ion|
|Input voltage||3 VDC|
|Lifecycle sensor||10 Year|