This Prosafe plus 8 port gigabit Ethernet switch from netgear the GS105GE offers optimal performance and can connect up to 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet. Up to 60% lower power consumption and automatic power-on mode saves energy when port is not used. Combine Fast Ethernet and Gigabit devices easily within your network, with plug-and-play ease of use.
The proSafe 8 port Gigabit Desktop switch connects your network with the dual benefits of performance and convenience. Fast, automatic switching of Ethernet connections enables the integration of 10, 100 and 1000 Mbps devices within your network. Supports Windows and Macintosh platforms. LEDs make it easy to check connection, speed and activity. AutoUplink technology provides an automatic adjustment for two types of cables. Compact metal housing for desktop or wall mounting.
- Basic technical support for 90 days from the purchase date.
- The current data processing and coverage ratio may vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including the intensity of network traffic, building materials and construction, network overhead, lower current data throughput.
- Max. transfer rate 1 Gbit / s
- Full duplex
- Latency 30 μs
- Data transfer rate 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Bandwidth 16 Gbit / s
- Network functions Gigabit Ethernet
- Data flow management
- Network Stand IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, Honors IEEE 802.1p, DSCP
- Switch type Unmanaged
- Number of ports 8
- Copper ethernet cabling technology 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
- Number of Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports 8
Weight and size
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 158 x 105 x 27 mm
- Weight 300 g
- Power consumption 3.5 W
- Power supply 12W, 12V DC, 1A
Minimum system requirements
- Compatible operating systems Windows, Mac OS, NetWare, Linux
- Sustainability Mean time between failures (MTBF) 1000000 hours
- Safety C-Tick, CE Mark Mark, TUV (EN 60950)
- Electromagnetic emissions FCC Class B, VCCI Class B