U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-110ST BUS combined smoke and heat detector detects fire inside a building. The detector has several settings, such as: smoke and heat, smoke or heat, only smoke or only heat. It has an alarm memory function where the LED will still light after the alarm status is over. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system. SMART MEMORY indication (SMI) provides visual LED verification of an activated detector. SMI can be turned off using the code keypad.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Standby power consumption: 5 mA
• Installation height: 2.5 meters above the ground
• Detection range: up to 9 m
• Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 22 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-2-7-1
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1: II, indoors
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C