U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-110ST BUS combined smoke and heat detector detects fire inside a building. The detector has various settings, such as: smoke and heat, smoke or heat, only smoke or only heat. It has an alarm memory function where the LED will still light after the alarm status is over. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it only occupies one position in the alarm system. SMART MEMORY indication (SMI) provides a visual LED verification of an activated detector. SMI can be switched off by means of the code code control panel.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Stand-by power consumption: 5 mA
• Installation height: 2.5 meters above the ground
• Detection range: up to 9 m
• Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 22 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-2-7-1
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1: II, inside
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C