U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-120PB BUS combined PIR motion and glass break detector is suitable for the detection of human movement in a room and for the detection of the breaking glass. This detector combines two sensors (PIR motion and acoustic glass break) in a housing.
The detector occupies two memory positions in the system. The detector uses a PIR sensor for detection of human motion. Glass breakage is detected by a sensor GBS, which analyzes changes in pressure and noise to detect the breaking of a glass window.
• Power supply via BUS 12 V (9 - 15 V)
• Current consumption in standby mode 5 mA
• Power consumption for cable selection 10 mA
• Recommended mounting height 2.5 m above the floor
• Detection angle / cover PIR 110 degrees
• detection distance GBS 9m
• Class 2
• Operational temperature range -10 to +40 ° C
• Dimensions 60 x 95 x 55 mm