Jablotron JA-151ST Wireless fire and heat detector with siren
The JA-151ST consists of two independent detectors - an optical smoke detector and a heat detector. The optical smoke detector works according to the scattered light principle. It is very sensitive to large dust particles present in dense smoke. It is less sensitive to smaller particles generated by the combustion of liquids such as alcohol. Therefore, the fire detector also includes a built-in heat detector, which reacts more slowly, but is better able to detect a fire, which generates only a small amount of smoke.
- Power supply 3 x AA 1.5 V / 2.4 Ah alkaline batteries
- Typical lifespan approx. 3 years
- Smoke detection optical light scattering
- Smoke sensitivity detector m = 0.11-0.13 dB / m
- according to EN 14604: 2005, EN 54-7
- Heat detection class A1 according to EN 54-5
- Alarm temperature + 60 deg; C to +65 deg; C
- Communication band 868.1 MHz, Jablotron protocol
- Communication range approx. 300 m (unlimited area)
- Dimensions diameter 126 mm, height 50 mm
- Weight 150 g
- Operating temperature range of -10 deg; C to +65 deg; C
- Also complies with EN 54-25, ETSI EN 300 220, EN 60950-1, EN 50130-4 and EN 55022.
- Can be operated according to: ERC REC 70-03