You have no items in your shopping cart
Wi-Fi | Battery Powered | Android ™ & iOS | Full HD 1080p | Cloud / MicroSD | IP54 | With motion sensor | Night vision | Gray / Black
Nedis® SmartLife video doorbell
With this Nedis® SmartLife video doorbell you always know that someone is at the door, wherever you are. As soon as your visitor rings the bell or, thanks to motion detection, even approaches the front door, you will receive a push message on your smartphone. You can then start a video call. For example, ask the courier to deliver the package to the neighbors or tell the seller that you are not interested - all without opening the door.
Since you can respond from anywhere in the world if your smartphone has an internet connection, this video doorbell also increases your home security, because it looks like you are at home.
The Full HD camera (1080p) has a viewing angle of 180 ° and supports night vision, so you can clearly see who is at the door 24 hours a day.
And if you don't have time to open the door, don't worry. The images are stored on a microSD card, so that you can always review them.
This wireless video doorbell is easy to install with just a Wi-Fi connection. Expand this video doorbell with our Nedis® doorbell receiver (WIFICDPC10BK) to hear the bell even when your smartphone is switched off.
• Sends push notifications to your smartphone when someone approaches the front door (motion detection) or rings the bell
• Works on batteries and is therefore a 100% wireless video doorbell
• Motion detection can also be turned off (eg if the front door is directly adjacent to the street)
• 2-way communication to speak with your visitor, wherever you are
• Full HD recordings (1080p) and digital zoom on your smartphone for a detailed image
• Recordings are stored on a microSD card up to 128 GB (not included) - check back what happened
• Integrated in the Nedis® SmartLife app
• Expandable with the wireless doorbell receiver (WIFICDPC10BK - not included), so you can hear the doorbell when you are at home, no matter where your phone is.