Smart Hub 2 GSM LAN 4G
Do you want a SIM card in this alarm system? Then pay attention:
Also make sure to disconnect the power from the HUB before inserting the SIM card!
- Manages the security system with visual alarm verifications.
- Sends photos from MotionCam detectors.
- Automatically reports the alarm center.
- Full system control in one app.
- Communicates through 3 independent channels.
Control security, not your private life
Hub 2 manages all Ajax devices in the system to alert users to open doors, broken windows, fire hazards and flooding. When burglars break into your home, Hub 2 sends photos from the MotionCam detectors and alerts the alarm about the danger. You don't have to live under the constant surveillance of the security cameras to know what's going on.
The motion detectors react to dangerous situations and simple mistakes. A nanny may take the kids home from school and forget to turn off the security system, which will set off an alarm. With Hub 2, in those cases, you don't have to worry and waste money on the false alarm fines. Open an alarm sent by the MotionCam detector to see what happened.
Always in touch
Hub 2 central panel uses Ethernet or one of the 2 SIM cards to ensure the delivery of the alarms and pictures of the protected objects. The channels work in parallel and support each other in case of emergency.
- Compression and transmission protocols guarantee lightning-fast delivery of the photo series, even with a weak internet connection. Unlike the video camera streams, Ajax allows you to evaluate the situation on the secured objects with the internet speed of 0.5 kB/s.
- Uses 3 independent communication channels
- Delivers alarms in 0.15 seconds
- Sends photo confirmations even on 4G
With Hub 2, you will immediately know if the detector has a malfunction, if someone has removed it, if it is damaged or if the housing is open. Even if the lights suddenly go out, the control panel will continue its watch powered by a backup battery.
- Checks detector functionality at least every 12 seconds
- Alerts about threats, channel interference or outages
- Works up to 16 hours during a blackout
Evolving with each software update
Hub 2 runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system. This type of software is used in the systems that cannot afford to make mistakes, for example spaceships and ballistic missile launchers or car brakes.
OS Malevich is immune to viruses and protected against cyber attacks. Thanks to the architecture, we can regularly extend the Ajax capabilities wirelessly without disturbing the users.
- Protected against cyber attacks
- Improved functionality with every system update
- Updates automatically wirelessly
Hub 2 central panel communicates with the security systems using radio frequencies at a distance of up to 2000 m.
The two-way radio protocol Jeweler encrypts all transmitted data. And in case of malfunction or malfunction, Ajax switches the frequency and warns you as well as the alarm company.
- Coverage area up to 2000 m
- Two-way radio communication
- Encryption with a custom AES algorithm
- Frequency hopping
For parallel visual data transfer from MotionCams, Hub 2 uses the Ajax Wings radio protocol. It is a high-speed protocol based on Jeweler technology. Wings received his best features. It also uses a special antenna to improve channel reliability.
Wings guarantees the delivery of photo confirmations even if the signal level is unstable. It uses the built-in packet checking and re-uploading algorithms.
- Transfer of the animated series
- Communication via additional antenna
- Guaranteed data delivery
It only takes a few minutes to install Hub 2. Connect to the Internet and plug in the power cord. Then scan the QR code with the Ajax app. In most cases, no additional tuning is required for your devices. Hub 2 starts working online once.
- Download the free app
- Scan the QR code
- Control anywhere in the world
There are no reviews written yet about this product..