iDS-7208HQHI-M1/S | 8 Channels | CVI/TVI/AHD,Analog and IP
Turbo HD 4.0 recorders have the HD-TVI technology developed by Hikvision. This technology makes it possible to use high resolution cameras on COAX cabling. The advantage of the HD-TVI technology is that it is easy to apply, even on the infrastructure of existing analog camera systems. Thanks to this technology, there is little delay in the image and distances of up to 700 meters can be achieved.
The Entry Level Turbo HD 4.0 recorder is the entry level HD-TVI recorder from Hikvision. The recorder supports H.265 and is suitable for resolutions up to 4MP Lite with a frame rate up to 15fps. When applying the Lite mode, the recorder halves the horizontal pixel lines, making it possible to display 1080p at 25 frames per second and 4MP at 15 frames per second.
This series of recorders is distinguished by the unique AcuSense technology. This is an advanced algorithm that is able to recognize vehicles and people, allowing a very accurate detection.
- AcuSense Technology based on Deep-Learning algorithm: For object classification that allows the recorder to specifically recognize people and vehicles. The AcuSense technology can be used for:
- Motion detection 2.0, Motion detection that only detects people and vehicles
- Perimeter detection, VCA detection lines and fields where only vehicles and people are detected.
- Face Detection. Detecting a person based on the face
- Adds intelligence to non-intelligent coax cameras. The AcuSense technology is in the recorder and is added afterwards by means of a special chip
- Suitable for HDTVI, AHD, HD-CVI, CVBS and IP. It is also possible to add additional IP channels. The number of additional IP channels that can be added can be found in the specifications
- Quickly and intelligently search for people and/or vehicles based on object classification
- Also compatible with AcuSense IP cameras
- No or limited support for 8MP. 8MP is only possible in combination with the HUHI DVR. The options regarding 8MP are also limited on these recorders. 8MP is not always available on all channels and is limited to 8 FPS. Please refer to the datasheet first for more details.
- AI Perimeter detection is not always possible on all channels. This differs per DVR. Also, AI perimeter and motion detect 2.0 cannot be used at the same time. There are limitations in this. The available detection forms and the channels on which they are available can be found in the specifications of the product.
- AcuSense technology is not automatically error-free. Good performance depends on many factors including camera performance, pixel density, positioning and lighting.
- Enhanced IP mode conflicts with the intelligent AI detection functions. it is recommended not to use these functions together.
- The AcuSense DVR is a recorder with a specially built-in chip for the AcuSense technology. This technique can be added to all coaxial cameras. Good quality image and stable lighting are also required for proper functioning of the AcuSense functions. Good positioning of the camera is also essential. Proper operation of AcuSense requires a good view of the situation and the right pixel density.
- Motion detect 2.0 is enabled by default. This form of motion detection only detects people and vehicles. So less than regular motion detection. If you choose to only record based on motion detection, keep in mind that the detection registers a lot less and there is a greater chance that something is missed.
- AcuSense is a form of artificial intelligence based on deep-learning algorithm. For such techniques to function optimally, good image quality and correct placement are essential. Poor or limited visibility of the situation significantly increases the chance of an erroneous assessment by the DVR. The situation is interpreted by a camera using an advanced deep learning algorithm. This form of intelligence also has its limitations and therefore never guarantees error-free operation.