You have no items in your shopping cart
The Jablotron JA-120PC Bus PIR motion detector with a color camera that takes color photos with a resolution of up to 640 x 480 pixels.
The detector detects movement within the monitored area including a visual alarm confirmation. The detector is equipped with a flash and infrared lighting for taking photos at night. The camera takes digital color photos in JPEG format during an alarm.
When a motion is detected, the camera takes a series of photos. The photos are stored in the detector's internal memory and transferred to the control panel in compressed format. From there the images are transferred outside the building.
• Power supply via bus 12 V (9-15 V)
• Detection angle camera 50 ° / 12 m (with standard lens)
• Detection angle PIR 110 ° / 12 m (standard lens)
• Memory micro SD 1 GB to 2 TB
• Class 2, EN-50131-2-2
• Working temperature -10 to + 40 ° C
• Photos QVGA JPEG 320 x 240, VGA JPEG 640 x 480
• The oldest photos have been overwritten by the latest models, the photos can be uploaded to a PC