U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-120PC Bus PIR motion detector with a color camera that makes color photos with a resolution up to 640 x 480 pixels.
The detector detects movement within the monitored room including a visual alarm confirmation. The detector is equipped with a flash and infrared lighting for taking pictures at night. The camera makes digital color photographs in JPEG format during an alarm.
When a motion is detected, the camera takes a series of photos. The photos are stored in the internal memory of the detector and transferred to the control panel in compressed format. From there the images are transferred outside the building.
• Power supply via bus 12 V (9-15 V)
• Detection angle camera 50 ° / 12 m (with standard lens)
• Detection angle PIR 110 ° / 12 m (standard lens)
• Memory micro SD 1 GB up to 2 TB
• Class 2, EN-50131-2-2
• Working temperature -10 to + 40 ° C
• Photos QVGA JPEG 320 x 240, VGA JPEG 640 x 480
• The oldest photos have been overwritten by the latest models, the photos can be uploaded to a PC