100KR central Wireless LAN
Do you want a SIM card in this alarm system? Then pay attention:
This exchange does not have 4G!
The only network that still offers 2G is KPN until April 2025.
It is of course important that your Central is always connected to the internet.
This way you will not be faced with undesirable situations if your provider has problems or performs maintenance.
To solve this, you can purchase a SIM card, which will serve as a backup for your Central!
Order SIM card
Jablotron JA-100 KR with radio module and LAN
The JA-100KR control panel is a main component of the JABLOTRON JA-100 alarm system. It is a flexible system that makes it possible to secure small installations such as family homes. The desired settings and the size of the system can be programmed through the F-link Software. All detectors of the Jablotron 100 series can be linked, with the exception of the code keypads JA-11x and JA15x models. The only working keypads are the JA-110E and JA-150E.
The JA-100KR offers:
• up to 32 wireless and/or BUS wired zones
• up to 32 user codes
• up to 4 sections
• up to 4 programmable outputs
• 10 independent time schedules
• System informs up to 8 users by SMS
• 5 users have the voice option and an SMS report at their disposal
• 5 control room settings
• 5 selectable, independent control rooms; reports via Contact ID or SIA Protocol
This control panel does not have a GSM dialer, which can be obtained here: JA-101KR GSM + LAN or the separate module JA-190Y
The system has a built-in LAN module, which allows communication via voice message or SMS (from the cloud) with the users or the control room. The system is equipped with a 1 GB memory card, which can store reports, voice menus, messages, photos and much more.
- Posted by: C Breen on 8 April 2018Koper heeft geen omschrijving achtergelaten.