NVR4416-4KS2 NVR, | 4xSATA, 4K output, without PoE |
NB! a hard drive is not included.
The Dahua NVR4416-4KS2 NVR without PoE is a 4K Network Video Recorder. Up to 16 IP cameras can be connected via your network or existing PoE switch.
The recorder can function stand-alone with an optional monitor. It is also possible to connect this NVR to the network or internet router via the LAN port so that you can view the images with a PC or Laptop/Smartphone.
This HD recorder records 16 channels in Ultra HD quality. You can opt for motion-based recordings. In this way you can easily search the timeline on which the movements are registered in the event of an incident. Interesting recordings can be archived on a USB stick.
- 1x VGA 2xHDMI video output max. display 4 channels 4K/7fps or 1 channel 4K/25fps resolution,
- H265/H.264/MJPEG, 16 x 12MP, 256Mbps realtime and 192Mbps recording,
- dual stream,
- Onvif 2.4 compatible,
- 2 x USB (front USB/2.0/rear USB3.0, 1x eSATA
- Suitable for browser and SmartPSS software,
- VGA and HDMI 1 connections can be used simultaneously,
- max. 4 x 6TB Hard Disk, SMART HDD Diagnosis,
- Individual camera settings, Alarm, Motion or Continuous recording,
- Bitrate per channel: 1-20Mbps,
- 16 Alarm Inputs, 4 Alarm Outputs, 1 in and 1 audio output for 2-way speech
- Set up recorder locally via mouse, web browser or client software,
- DMSS app for live viewing, playback and receiving push notifications,
- Email function with snapshots,
- Multi Playback and Backup,
- Dimensions: 1.5U,440mmx413mmx75mm.