The Jablotron 100 GSM wireless alarm system 101KR-LAN KIT adapts flexibly to the safety requirements of any home or business. Independent activation of the individual zones ensures that only the selected parts that have to be switched on at that time are monitored. For example, the alarm can monitor the garage during the day and the garage + the ground floor of the house and the garden at night. The alarm lacks nothing and always asks for help in time.
Freedom of choice
The JABLOTRON 100 alarm offers absolute freedom of choice and adapts to the security needs of a home, apartment, holiday home, office or factory. Plan the scope as you want and as your customers need!
The JABLOTRON 100 not only protects against burglars, but also against fire, water overflow or gas leaks. The alarm is also able to check the heating or to open your garage door. Make full use of state-of-the-art technology!
The combination of the wireless and wired design of the JABLOTRON 100 not only saves the building, but also your wallet. Take advantage of Jablotron's unique wireless technology!
Offer your customers the real security of a professionally installed alarm system with continuous monitoring and reliable messaging in case of emergency.
• 2x independent BUS connections
• 1x connection for a voice module
• 1x connection for a built-in radio module (JA-110R)
• 1x connection for a PSTN communication module (JA-190X)
• External power source 230 V / 50 Hz
• Type A feed (EN 50131-6)
• Current consumption AC 140 mA, during an alarm 200 mA
• Backup battery 12 V to 2.6 Ah
• Maximum charging time 72 hours
• Maximum continuous load BUS power supply of 400 mA
• Maximum interrupted outgoing current (5 min.) 2 A
• Backup BUS power supply via 18. Ah: back-up battery lasts 12 hours (maximum 1.2 A power consumption)
• JA-110R frequency - 2 way Jablotron protocol 868.1 MHz
• Number of zones (wireless or BUS): maximum 120
• Reports: 700 MB about 7 million extensive reports with indication of time and date
• Alarm verification function by a 2nd detector or by means of a selectable delayed response (10 sec - 2 min.) Of the same detector (optional setting)
• Technical reset after each alarm or only after a tamper notification (optional setting)
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and CLC / TS 50131-3