You have no items in your shopping cart
The JA-111H TRB module is an innovation of the JA-111H product. The renewal consists of a reduction of the dimensions, extension of the connecting wires to 30 cm, the addition of a TRB input and smaller changes in the internal settings.
The JA-111H TRB module is designed to connect any wired detector (with contact or pulse outputs) to the JABLOTRON 100 system and provides power. This installation module can be integrated directly into the detector.
* One input of the module has a fixed tamper signal, the second input reports an alarm signal and the third input is used to report an error of a connected device or a special "Masking" signal (for detectors with an anti-masking function).
* The module can also be used to connect a roller blind detector CT-01.
* The module can be used to control programmable PG outputs.
* It supports the setting of a minimum activation time for alarm triggering (0.1 s - 300 s).
* The detector has both status and pulse activation.
* The module is a device of the JABLOTRON 100 system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.