U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-180W Wireless PIR and MW detection is designed to detect human exercise within a building. The detector is highly resistant to false alarms by using the combination of motion and micro wave detection. When motion is detected by the PIR detector, the MW detector will be activated to confirm the detection of the PIR. After the detection is confirmed and the MW detector has issued an alarm signal, the detector will send an alarm to the control panel. The properties of the detection can be adjusted using lenses such as: JS-7904 corridor lens, JS-7906 horizontal PET lens and the JS-7901 vertical curtain lens. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system.
• Power supply: 1x lithium battery AA 3.6 V
• Battery life: 3 years
• Communication protocol: 868 MHz
• Wireless range: up to 300 meters
• Detection range: 120 ° / 12 m (with a standard lens)
• Dimensions: 60 x 110 x 55 mm
• Complies with: EN 300 220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1
• Optional lenses: corridor, curtain, cap
• MW detection range / MW frequency: 0.5 to 20 meters / 9.35 GHz